Forum&blog

These five ways a man chats with you shows that he doesn't love you at all!

Page 1 of 2Next

Some girls always struggle over and over again on one issue, tossing and turning, that is - "He really love me or not?"

Is the answer to this question really so difficult? In fact, not necessarily, sometimes, it is just because we are in it that the authorities are obsessed.

Try to get out of the way and observe and analyze with a calm mind, and the answer will be obvious.

Today I will teach you a very useful chat self-examination technique to test how much a man loves you.

As long as you analyze your chat records, you can clearly know whether he loves you or not?

round-robin chat

If you're chatting with a guy, always be positive and respond quickly to his messages. But it always takes a long time for him to reply to you, sometimes even after several days.

Then this is a typical "negative" chat - you reply to his message in seconds, and he replies to your message after in days.it means that he doesn’t interest on you.

Of course, everyone is busy, especially if a guy is very good, then he may devote a lot of time to study and career, so it is inevitable that sometimes when you send him a message, he will reply Slow down.

But if he always delays for a long time every time he responds to your message, and sometimes even reply to you after a day or two, then undoubtedly, his investment in you is very limited, then the degree of his love for you is also limited. 

Be careful, it doesn't mean that a guy doesn't love you if he responds slowly to your message. Don't be like some girls. If a guy doesn't reply to himself after ten minutes or an hour or two, he will be in all kinds of entanglements. All kinds of doubts that boys do not love themselves.

What I'm talking about is that boys don't reply to you for a long time, sometimes even a day or two, and this frequency of replying has become the norm. This is a sign that boys don't love you.

A thousand years to wait for a chat

In addition to the length of time a guy responds to your messages, the frequency with which he contacts you is also an important indicator of whether he loves you.

If you chat with a guy, you start a topic, and every time you talk to him, he responds to you.

And the number of times he takes the initiative to chat with you is very small, it is simply "wait for a thousand years", then he must not love you enough.

So, take out your phone, look through your chat history with him, check the date, and see if the person who opens the conversation is always you?

Under normal circumstances, it should be almost half and half of two people. Even if a boy likes you more and you are in a high position in the relationship, it should be the boy who takes the initiative more often.

So, to see if a boy doesn't love you, just see if he is always chatting with you in an interactive way of "waiting for a thousand years".

Cherish words like gold

There are also some boys who always cherish words when chatting with girls, as if saying one more word will kill them.

This type of boy generally has three behaviors when chatting with girls:

short opening remarks

Every time I take the initiative to find you, the words are always super short, either "Are you there?" .

Boys like this are generally likely to cast a wide net. Maybe when he sent you this message, he also sent it to many other girls, just to see who was interested in him and who would put more value in him.

If he meets a girl who is more interested in him and returns to him, then he will naturally be more willing to chat with that girl, and will naturally ignore you.

You send a "small composition" but he replies with "keywords"

There are other guys, although he doesn't "cast a wide net" and treat you like a fish. But in the process of chatting, the level of slackness is also unbearable.

You chatted with him excitedly and sent him a long message, which was almost as long as a "small composition". But when he replied to you, it was only two or three words, just like keywords.

Some people say that the number of words a person replies to you is proportional to his love for you. In fact, sometimes this sentence is not unreasonable.

Emoji pack perfunctory reply

There is another kind of reply, even if he doesn't bother to type hyphens, no matter what you say to him, he will reply you with an emoji.

You told him something happened today that made you feel so sad, and he replied you with a emoji.

You tell him that the weather is getting colder, remember to add clothes, and he will reply with emoji again.

For him, expressions are everything, because he finds it troublesome to type a word for you. You ask how much he loves you? Then you count the number of words he replies to you.

Like the  cold king

There is also a kind of boy who replies to you in a timely manner and doesn't use emojis to perfunctory you, but he always embarrassed the scene when you chat with him, and is often cold.

Obviously every time you open a particularly good chat topic, but he always refuses to answer, and often use few words to end the chats within second.

You look at his circle of friends and know that he has gone abroad recently, and then you tell him, how is the journey? I've been to XX place too. It's very fun and the food is very delicious. Have you been there?

Then he replies to you: Mmmm, okay. Didn't go.

You know he also likes some star very much, and also went to concerts. So you said to him: Wow, you went to the concert too? I went too that day!

He will say to you: Oh, nice.

These replies can feel a cool wind blowing across the screen, making people feel a cool feeling.

Yes, don't doubt, the reason why he can't talk so much is just because he doesn't like you.

There is a saying that is good, it depends on whether a person loves you, not what he said, but what he did for you.

But if a person is unwilling to invest even in the value of "speaking", and he is slack and perfunctory even in speaking, then what do you expect him to do for you?

Babies, when you meet such a boy, please stop worrying and entanglement.

Since it is obvious that he is so uninterested in you, why should we lose our dignity to beg and wag our tails.

Rank Site Free Trial Link
#1 Zoosk Signup for free
#2 eharmony Signup for free
#3 EliteSingles Signup for free
#4 Jdate Signup for free
#5 ChristianMingle US Signup for free
#6 ChristianCafe Signup for free

I am also writing to let you understand what a cool encounter my cousin's child experienced viewing your site. She noticed numerous details, including how it is like to have a great coaching nature to let many people just gain knowledge of several problematic subject matter. You truly exceeded readers' desires. Thanks for rendering such helpful, dependable, explanatory not to mention unique tips on your topic to Tanya.
paul george shoes [url=http://www.paulgeorgeshoes.us.com]paul george shoes[/url]

I have to express some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of such a issue. As a result of looking through the the web and seeing techniques which are not powerful, I thought my entire life was gone. Being alive without the presence of solutions to the problems you have solved through your website is a critical case, as well as ones which may have negatively affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web site. Your actual talents and kindness in controlling every part was invaluable. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you very much for the high quality and sensible help. I will not think twice to suggest the sites to any individual who wants and needs support on this problem.
nike kyrie 7 [url=http://www.kyrie-7.com]nike kyrie 7[/url]

I intended to draft you a very small note so as to thank you very much the moment again regarding the superb thoughts you have featured at this time. This has been so pretty generous of you in giving openly what many individuals would have advertised as an e-book to help make some cash for themselves, mostly given that you could possibly have tried it in the event you desired. Those inspiring ideas in addition worked like the great way to comprehend other people have the identical interest much like mine to know the truth many more regarding this matter. I am sure there are many more pleasurable situations ahead for people who read through your blog.
off white clothing [url=http://www.offwhiteoutlet.us.org]off white clothing[/url]

Thanks for your own labor on this blog. My aunt really likes getting into research and it's easy to understand why. My partner and i notice all about the compelling ways you convey priceless things via the website and strongly encourage response from others on this situation so our favorite daughter is without a doubt starting to learn a great deal. Have fun with the rest of the year. Your performing a superb job.
curry 8 [url=http://www.curry8.org]curry 8[/url]

I truly wanted to write down a small word to say thanks to you for all the pleasant recommendations you are giving out at this site. My incredibly long internet research has at the end of the day been recognized with excellent ideas to share with my family members. I would mention that we site visitors actually are truly fortunate to dwell in a really good website with many awesome individuals with great concepts. I feel very happy to have come across the website page and look forward to really more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.
supreme clothing [url=http://www.supremeclothingstore.com]supreme clothing[/url]

I want to show my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this type of dilemma. Because of searching throughout the world wide web and obtaining strategies which are not productive, I figured my entire life was gone. Living devoid of the answers to the issues you've sorted out through your main blog post is a serious case, as well as the ones which may have in a wrong way damaged my career if I had not come across your web page. The mastery and kindness in touching a lot of stuff was valuable. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a thing like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your high quality and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to propose your web site to anyone who would like guidelines on this topic.
off white [url=http://www.off-whiteshoes.us.com]off white[/url]

I would like to express thanks to you for bailing me out of this type of situation. As a result of exploring throughout the online world and meeting concepts that were not powerful, I was thinking my life was gone. Being alive devoid of the approaches to the difficulties you have sorted out all through the article content is a serious case, and the kind which might have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your site. Your actual training and kindness in controlling every aspect was tremendous. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. I am able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the expert and result oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to suggest your blog post to any individual who should have guidance about this subject matter.
kobe basketball shoes [url=http://www.kobebasketballshoes.net]kobe basketball shoes[/url]

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with such a breathtaking chance to read from this web site. It really is so sweet and as well , jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your site a minimum of three times per week to find out the newest stuff you will have. And of course, I am usually fulfilled for the magnificent advice you serve. Some 2 areas on this page are particularly the most beneficial we've ever had.
yeezy 350 [url=http://www.yeezy350v2s.com]yeezy 350[/url]

Thank you for all your hard work on this web page. Kim takes pleasure in engaging in internet research and it is easy to understand why. A number of us notice all relating to the compelling mode you create valuable secrets through your web blog and therefore invigorate contribution from other individuals on this situation so our own girl is undoubtedly learning a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the new year. You have been carrying out a remarkable job.
jordan 1 off white [url=http://www.offwhitexjordan1.com]jordan 1 off white[/url]

Page 1 of 2Next

Strength training is a basic part of a fitness regiment and a People who work a white-collar job keep love and marriage reserved for the latter part of their lives. The reason for this varies from person to person and could be any of the following…

Finding that one special person is a bumpy road – you go through multiple heartbreaks, meet some drug addicts, and get your mental peace disturbed (haven’t we all gone through such relationships?). 

Not so long ago, online dating was labelled as scorn and derision because “only pathetic people use dating apps” (did the high-school cheerleader’s word just echoed in your ears?). However, the times have changed, and everyone is finding their true love on dating apps but is it that easy? Maybe not! 

bulletin board, laptop, computer-3233653.jpg

Fun Ideas for Virtual Dates with Your Friends

In this age, virtual interactions have almost become a necessity. Say, if you have friends all around the world, it is simply not possible (nor pocket-friendly!) to visit all of them regularly like you can with real-life friends...

people, man, woman-2597454.jpg

Make him blush and shy by flirting with his boyfriend like this!

As far as I know, a lot of girls around me like to tease their boyfriends. Every time when they "cheat success," tantalizing boys can not stop, will let them give birth to a special sense of achievement. And they feel that ...

For the rest of your life, seeking for someone with similar interests and you will have a very happy life

Life is short and long, and we need to live it with our heart.Every day it’s eating, sleeping, working, and resting. Many times I repeat the monotonous life. If there is an interesting person by my side for the rest of my life...

people, man, woman-2587456.jpg

Dating websites that have a track record of finding the perfect match

Dating apps and websites like Bumble and Tinder are good for casual dating but not so much for establishing a lifelong connection with someone. Here, we review online dating websites that have helped many people find love.

woman, fitness, workout

How to go on a diet without cutting off carbs — a small guide to Keto Diet

Whenever people think about losing weight, they plan to cut off carbs completely. Isn’t it frustrating to avoid carbs? It is for me! We always find ourselves craving carbs. I mean, who would say no to pizza....

date, closeness, happiness

Cool ideas for your first date

When you come across someone you think is your soulmate, don’t you just want to have the most magical time with them on the first date?   You found them on a dating website, and you felt an instant connection. Now want to make sure that the first date is memorable and the best you’ve ...

couple kissing, silhouette, snow-1149677.jpg

How To Shoot Your Shot In 2021

Online dating is no less than gambling in Las Vegas because you have no idea how things will turn out to be, but it’s still addictive, you know? Even Lizzo couldn’t stop herself from sliding into Chris Evan’s messages! In case you’ve been fawning around and keeping...

woman, man, kitchen

Meet Amazing People — Connect for a Lifetime

We all look for someone to fill the vacant space in our hearts. Someone to share a life with, and tell them about anything and everything. From random updates about life to deep 3 am conversations...

beach, women, shore

Dos and Don’ts of Friendship — the Road to Meaningful Connections

First things first: We have heard it a little too often that there are no apologies or thank you in friendships because “good friends understand without a word”. Trust me — that is...

bouquet, surprise, couple

Speak Your Friend’s Love Language

We all have our own love languages that speak to us, even in friendships. After spending a lot of time with someone, you slowly begin to identify their love language — essentially, what makes them happy and feel loved...

kiss, couple, silhouette-691995.jpg

Conversations To Avoid On Your First Date

Most of us feel anxious and a little nervous while preparing for the very first date. Well, these kinds of feelings are common, and you can control them in many different ways. The first and foremost step should be mentally preparing yourself for what to talk about and what topics to avoid. Here’s a little detail on this....

smoothie, blueberry, banana-3193660.jpg

Eat-anything-with-intermittent-fasting-go-one-step-beyond-with-workout

Are you tired of going on different diets and not sticking to them? At least not for a long time. If yes, you really need to know about the easiest diet plan to lose a healthy amount of weight, not only in lesser...

silence, talk, freedom of speech

Chat with boys minefield, which have you stepped on? Early change, early off!

“Why is he ignoring me again?” , “We talked again, what to do!” “whoo-woo, he said he was going to take a bath, but it’s been three hours. Why don’t you come back?” I often get similar questions from some girls, saying that I don’t know how to talk to boys, I don’t know how to talk....

girl in the gym, training apparatus, kickboxing

Be careful to avoid stupid behavior after fitness

Drink plenty of water/cold drinks Sweat profusely during fitness, and often lose moisture quickly, making the population dry. If you drink a lot of water immediately after fitness, your body will sweat more. The more you sweat, the more salt will be lost, which will cause cramps, cramps and other symptoms, and it w...

man, woman, workout

Fitness Exercises For Two

For a gym freak, having a workout buddy in their partner is a dream come true. You could have a relationship online or offline. We cover it all here! Let’s look at some fitness exercises for two, which you can perform in-person and on zoom calls with your partner...

love, online, dating

How to build an attractive profile on dating sites

In search of love, we find ourselves signing up on dating apps and websites. And when it comes to adding information about ourselves on our dating profile, we start drowning in an existential crisis thinking, “who am I?” ...

women, dating, app

How dating apps help you find love

You might have heard the phrase, “there is plenty of fish in the sea.” and scoffed at the thought, thinking what even is the point when, despite seeing many “fishes” around you, you can’t find someone you can call the love of your life. Here, we discuss how dating apps help you....

couple goal, cute, love

Four reasons why fitness is important in dating

Many dating apps and websites connect people based on shared interests. If you’re passionate about fitness, it would be natural for you to be drawn to someone who loves it as much as you do.   Fitness isn’t...

candy, hearts, conversation

Inspiring conversation ideas for online dating

After finding the one you love on a dating app or website, how do you keep the conversation alive?   Start with things that matter the most to you. Talking about those first will deter disappoints down the line. Once you get the bigger pieces out of the way, you make room for light...

couple, engagement, ring

Online dating for middle-aged men and women

There comes a point in our lives when we start wanting a serious relationship. The thrill of one night stands and casual dating fades away as we hit our 30s. What does online dating for middle-aged men and women entail? Let’s find out. Dating apps and websites People in their professional lives don’t have time to look....

people, man, woman

How to deal with rejection on dating sites

Dating apps and websites increase your exposure to the entire dating pool. Unfortunately, with more people comes more rejections. Your self-esteem can take a blow every time someone tells you that they don’t want to be with you and are looking for someone else.   Between all the chaos and the hurt, you need to pace...

wall, brick, grafitti

Online Dating For Young People — Risks, Challenges, And How To Overcome Them

Online dating is easy and convenient. Who wouldn’t want to try it out? Young people think along the same lines as they sign up on dating websites. However, they’re rarely aware of the risks and challenges that come with it. Let’s look at s....

girl, athletic, listening

Keeping Fit With Your Workout Buddy

Now, who doesn’t love a body that eats clean and stays healthy? I know I do! After all, it makes you feel better about yourself. Keeping fit relieves stress, increases the quality (and quantity) of life, and helps you escape cardiovascular diseases...

leaves, coffee, cup

Sometimes life needs to slow down to become smoother

Life is short and passes quickly, accidentally life has passed more than half, some people who want to play their value, have to race against time, in a limited time to make infinite possibilities. But it is not good to do things in haste, Want to do a thing quickly will be very rushed, busy the possibility of mistakes greatly...

beautiful, woman, sad-6126170.jpg

How to Love An Introvert?

Is your partner less responsive? Is your partner extra sensitive towards everything? Does your partner demand more alone time? It’s evident that they are introverts, and loving them can be frustrating (yup, we get you!). So, if you have become a member of this private club, go through our post and ace your dating life!...

love, kiss, couple-6575234.jpg

All You Need To Know About Christian Mingle – The Complete Guide

Do you go to church every Sunday? Are you bound to have family dinners? If you are nodding, you are probably from the strict Christian family where flings are frowned upon. For this reason, strong followers of Christianity often look for long-term ...

happy, couple, love-4191133.jpg

How To Date As An Introvert

Dating is challenging for everyone, but it gets more draining when you are an introvert who already has limited social energy to spend. For introverts, dating is the complete opposite of what you love doing – sitting in the corner of your room and probably listening to K-POP. But hey, you aren’t going to find the love of your life like this. So, skim through the post and pick your dating app (don’t worry, all of them are introvert-friendly!).

elderly, couple, walking-2914879.jpg

How To Date When You’re Over 50

Can you recall your first date? You probably wore a tuxedo and tie, and the conversation was awkward, right? Fast forward to multiple decades later, you are mature, have lived a great life, and the late-night curfew isn’t there. But hey, if you are nervous to start dating after years, it’s only natural, but we have some fantastic tips to help navigate through dating after 50!...

boat dock, girl, human-2745174.jpg

Do whatever you want in your rest of life

Are you always worry about too much? Life is too short.And has no room for fear and worry.stop saying I can’t.stop saying I’m afraid.be bold.No one can hold your life . If you don’t go after what you want.you will never have it. Sometimes you may just need one more step forward. Think about it when on one wakes you...

sport, stretch, fitness

Strength training is a basic part of a fitness regiment and a great place to start if you want to take a healthier route in life. It is a type of physical exercise that helps build overall strength and muscle and is one of the most efficient ways to burn off extra calories and help you…