For a gym freak, having a workout buddy in their partner is a dream come true. You could have a relationship online or offline. We cover it all here! Let’s look at some fitness exercises for two, which you can perform in-person and on zoom calls with your partner.
In-person Exercises For Two
One great thing about these exercises is that you don’t need to go to the gym for them, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. You stay safe from catching the virus and keep yourself healthy as well.
1. Stand up with your partner and grab two resistance bands.
2. Each partner should grip both bands with one hand.
3. Extend your arms out straight and quad down together.
4. Jump up together and softly land on your toes.
5. Repeat the exercise by doing another squat.
Plank with a clap
1. Get into a high plank position with your partner, facing each other.
2. Both partners lift their right hands and give each other a clap.
3. Both return their hand to the ground.
4. Both partners lift their left hands and clap them together.
5. Again, both partners return their hand to the ground.
6. Repeat the exercise with your right hand again.
Online Exercises For Two
Being in a long-distance relationship limits your physical interaction with your partner. However, it doesn’t have to limit the quality time you can spend with each other. Here are some yoga poses and exercises you can do with your lover on zoom calls.
Basic morning stretch — raised arm pose
1. Stand up straight on the yoga mat.
2. Inhale deeply and bring your arms up and keep them over your head.
3. Slowly, let out the air from your lungs and relax with your partner, who is online with you.
4. Keep your heels grounded and your eyes up to your hands.
5. Bring your arm down and repeat.
Seated Forward Bend
1. Sit on your yoga mat with your legs out, and let your online partner know what you’re going to do next.
2. Inhale as you lengthen your spine.
3. Extend your arms to your feet as you exhale.
4. Keep yourself still for five breaths.
5. Repeat the seated forward bend yoga exercise.
Don’t have a workout buddy or a partner? Look for one on eharmony!
Free Trial Link
Keeping Fit With Your Workout Buddy…
Meet Amazing People — Connect for a Lifetime…
Dos and Don’ts of Friendship — the Road to Meaningful Connections…
Speak Your Friend’s Love Language…
Your Quick Guide to Strength Training…
Fun Ideas for Virtual Dates with Your Friends…
How to go on a diet without cutting off carbs — a small guide to Keto Diet…
Eat Anything With Intermittent Fasting & Go One Step Beyond With Workout…
♥Free Trial Membership from ChristianCafe.com!
♥EliteSingles – Senior Dating
♥Find love on ChristianMingle!
♥Online French-Canadian Dating at eharmony!
♥Jewish Dating – Jewish Singles Are Online at eharmony
♥You are someone’s idea of perfect. Find that someone on Zoosk